Exchange a steering wheel during the game within seconds with the improved and automotive grade quick release system.
CLUBSPORT WHEEL BASE V2 SERVO
This wheel base is as close to a real car as you can get.
Exchangeable wheel Rims
Upgradeable compatibility to consoles
Attach optional ClubSport Steering Wheels to make this Wheel Base compatible to the latest gaming consoles.
The ClubSport Wheel Base V2 is a masterpiece of Germaneering® and sets new standards for performance and reliability.
Double hall sensors on both motor and directly on the steering axis with unmatched precision and reliabity.
Improved belt drive with big ball bearings is free of drag or belt slipage and feels almost like a direct drive wheel.
Complete re-designed mechanics and electronics
The ClubSport Wheel Base V2 is a complete redesign and we used all our experience to build the ultimate simracing wheel.
Brushless Servo Motor
The powerful brushless servo motor is incredible smooth and delivers super fast and instant acceleration. No dead spots around the center.
Heavy duty materials
The ClubSport Wheel Base V2 is made of CNC machined aluminum parts in stunning anodized finish.
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick release system to allow the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds during gameplay
- Wheel base made of CNC machined aluminum parts with anodized finish
- Rock solid: Product weight 4200 g, product dimensions (l x w x h) 210 mm x 295 mm x 150 mm
- DirectSensor™ technology: The sensor is mounted directly on the steering axis to avoid interference and performance issues that are inherent in belt and gear drives that have motor mounted sensor systems
- DUAL HALL technology: One Sensor is mounted on the motor and a second one on the axis. It can hardly get more precise than this.
- Ultra strong brushless servo motor plus two vibration motors in the steering wheel (depending on the model)
- New cooling system with big fans (also on the backside) and a huge heat sink
- Revised belt drive mechanism that's made completely of metal and uses high quality ball bearings and European belts to deliver the smoothest, most precise force feedback possible.
- Belt tension has been increased to avoid any slip and bearings have been added or increased to minimize the drag
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- 900° of rotation which can be reduced in the Tuning menu of the attached ClubSport Steering Wheel
- Fast 500 Hz USB update rate
- Connection for two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels made for the ClubSport Wheel Base
- All Fanatec pedals
- G25/G27 pedals (with optional adapter)
- All Fanatec Shifter sets
- All Fanatec Cockpits and Wheel Stands. The drilling pattern is compatible to the Porsche 911 or CSR wheels
- PlayStation 3: Games which support force feedback racing wheels. GT6, GT5, F1 2011, Dirt 3 and many other games will work fine!
- Other gaming consoles: The compatibility can be upgraded with (optional) steering wheels which will be available at a later point.
- This is only the base unit. In order to drive a race you need several other items. Please use the product configurator to configure your system
- NO steering wheel included! You need a ClubSport Steering Wheel to operate this product
- NO table clamp included. You need to mount it with screws to a cockpit or buy the optional ClubSport Table Clamp
- NO pedals included
- Size (L x W x H) : 46.00cm x 27.00cm x 28.50cm
- Weight: 7.20kg
- Volume weight: 7.08kg
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- Quick guide (PC & PlayStation 3)
- Power supply
- USB cable (2 m/6 ft.)
- RJ11 (male) - PS/2 (female) adapter cable (50cm/1.6 ft.)
- 20° mounting adapter