Full aluminum body with matt black aluminum release sleeve provides robust connection to Fanatec Wheel Bases.
ClubSport Quick Release Adapter Black
Future proof upgrade kit
Acquire automotive grade performance for your CSL Elite Steering Wheel with ClubSport Quick Release Adapter.
Ball lock mechanism combined with torque notch achieves a tight connection between wheel base and steering wheel.
An optional screw can be used to permanently fix the steering wheel.
Fanatec QR Flange System
Starting from the CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3, most of our upcoming steering wheels will include the exchangeable Quick Release system.
Aluminum body and rigid steel spring provides optimal balance in release mechanism for quick exchange and robust connection.
CSL and ClubSport Quick Release Adapters follows the same 6-hole mounting pattern thus achieving extreme flexibility in cross-range upgrades.
- Automotive grade Quick Release mechanism
- Full aluminum body
- Matt black aluminum release sleeve
- Smooth and rigid steel spring in the sleeve
- Fanatec QR Flange System
- Weight: 295 g
- Zero-movement connection with
- Ball lock mechanism
- Torque notch
- Fixation screw (optional)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel - officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3
- Most of the upcoming Fanatec steering wheels
- Size (L x W x H) : 14.50cm x 14.50cm x 11.50cm
- Weight: 0.47kg
- Volume weight: 0.54kg
- ClubSport Quick Release Adapter Black
- Allen key 4mm
- 6 pieces of M5 mounting screws M5
- Fixation screw M6