Change the steering wheel in seconds with our proven automotive grade quick release system - even while in the game.
FANATEC CLUBSPORT WHEEL BASE V2.5
The servo wheel your skills deserve
This wheel base is as close to a real car as you can get.
Attach optional steering wheels to make this wheel base compatible to Xbox One®. This wheel base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
The ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 is a masterpiece of Germaneering® and sets new standards for performance and reliability.
Double hall sensors on both motor and directly on the steering axis with unmatched precision and reliability.
The robust belt drive utilizes dual belts with multiple v-ribs and big ball bearings. This means no drag and no belt slippage It feels almost like a direct drive wheel.
A facelift for our proven technology
The ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 is a careful and precise evolution of the highly successful V2. It comes with more advanced electronics and a new motor for improved feeling, functionality and even higher durability.
The powerful brushless servo motor is incredibly smooth and delivers instant acceleration. It achieves this with no dead spots around the center.
The ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 is made of CNC machined aluminum parts in a stunning anodized finish.
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick release system allows the easy change of steering wheels within seconds, even during gameplay
- Wheel base made of CNC machined aluminum parts with anodized finish
- Rock solid: Product weight is 4200 g, product dimensions (l x w x h) 210 mm x 295 mm x 150 mm
- DirectSensor™ technology: The sensor is mounted directly on the steering axis to avoid interference and performance issues that are inherent in belt and gear drives that have motor mounted sensor systems
- DUAL HALL technology: One Sensor is mounted on the motor and a second one on the axis. It does not get more precise than this.
- Ultra strong brushless servo motor
- Support for vibration motors in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model)
- Cooling system with two big fans (left and back sides) and a huge heat sink on the motor
- Belt drive mechanism that's made completely of metal and uses high quality ball bearings and European belts to deliver the smoothest, most precise force feedback possible.
- High belt tension to avoid any slippage and durable ball bearings to minimize the drag
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- 900° of rotation which can be reduced in the tuning menu of the attached ClubSport Steering Wheel
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection for two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Tuning functions* with LED display of the steering wheel to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust sensitivity independent from the game. Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 900°
- Adjust force feedback strength during game play
- Adjustment for vibration intensity in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model). The vibration motors can be used by a game directly or by the ABS function
- Simulate ABS vibration in the steering wheel (depending on the steering wheel model) and on pedals with rumble motor like the ClubSport Pedals V3 by setting a starting point at % of brake input
- Advanced Drift Mode can now add a natural damper to avoid oscillation or a negative damper which will speed up the wheel.
- Customize the force feedback sensations by changing the spring, force effects and dampening forces
- Adjust the brake force sensitivity of compatible loadcell pedals like the ClubSport Pedals V3 or the CSL Elite Pedals LC
- * Tuning functions are subject to change.
- All Fanatec ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec CSL Steering Wheels
- All Fanatec Pedals
- All Fanatec Shifters
- All Fanatec Cockpits and Wheel Stands. The drilling pattern is compatible to the Porsche 911 or CSR wheels
- PC: This Wheel Base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
- Xbox One®: The compatibility can be upgraded with (optional) steering wheels like the ClubSport Steering Wheel Universal Hub for Xbox One or the CSL Steering Wheel P1 for Xbox One. Without any Xbox One® licensed steering wheel attached, the wheel base is NOT compatible to Xbox One®.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible to any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
- This is only the base unit. In order to drive you need several other items. Please use the product configurator to configure your system
- No steering wheel included. You need a ClubSport / CSL Steering Wheel to operate this product
- No pedals included
- No table clamp included. You need to mount it with screws to a cockpit or buy the optional ClubSport Table Clamp
- Hard-mount screws only included for the 3 hole pattern, pre-mounted with the 20° angle adapter. Please read the manual for information about qualified screws.
- Size (L x W x H) : 46.00cm x 28.00cm x 29.00cm
- Weight: 8.30kg
- Volume weight: 6.94kg
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- Quick guide
- Power supply (~3+1.5 m/9.8+4.9 ft.)
- USB cable (~2 m/6 ft.)
- 2x RJ12 (male) - PS/2 (female) adapter cable (~50cm/1.6 ft.)
- 20° mounting adapter incl. screws (premounted)