Porsche 911 GT3 RS Wheel Bundle
Product Code: CSR RPOR911GT3 CSRP
Please only use the latest driver (144 and newer) if you already installed the latest firmware (756+) on your wheel
After installing the latest firmware (756+) on your wheel please also install the latest driver on your PC (177+).
Clutch is not working in Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
To activate the clutch you have to press the triangle button during gameplay. Please note that now you MUST use the clutch in order to shift gears.
GT5:P cannot shift
Please note that if the 6+1 shifter is connected you cannot use the paddle shifters behind the wheel. Disconnect the 6+1 shifter to use the paddle shifters.
If you accidently pressed the triangle button you activated the clutch mode which requires using the clutch for all shifts.
Installation problems with driver
- Please de-install your current driver by hand before you install a new version. You can do this in the Windows control panel.
- Before you install the new driver, make sure that the program "PWservice.exe" is not running. Open the task manager and shut it down manually if necessary.
- Make sure that your .NET installation has no problems. Perhaps you need to de-install it and download and install the latest version from Microsoft (free).
- Check if you have the correct driver version for your system.
USB Headset problems
If you hear a noise in your headset as soon as the wheel is connected you are probably using a PC with an AMD CPU. Some chipsets have USB problems. You can solve it by adding a PCI USB controller card and use it for the USB headset.
Difficulties to map buttons
If you have difficulties to map buttons, please disconnect the 7GS (6 speed shifter) and map all buttons on the wheel.
To map the 7GS buttons please do the following:
- Connect the 7GS to the base
- Put in the gear (for example reverse)
- Click on the button “reverse” in the options menu
Do this with all other gears as well.
Some games like GT legends do not recognize more than 16 buttons so therefore it is not possible to map all buttons of the wheel. There are tools like autohotkey which allow you to map keyboard keys to all wheel buttons.
Please test if the cable has a problem by using the long pedal cable on the shifters.
Make sure that the 7GS is calibrated properly (you find more details in the manual).
- Original Porsche 911 GT3 RS steering wheel design
- Licensed by Porsche Lizenz- und Handelsgesellschaft mbH
- Authentic metal Porsche logo on wheel
- Hand stitched leather wheel manufactured according to Porsche quality standards using original ALCANTARA® leather made in Italy.
- Compatible with PC and all PlayStation®3 games which support force feedback
- Optional Clubsport paddle shifters Carbon
- Extra-large wheel rim diameter (300 mm)
- Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 900° in steps of 10° independently from the game
- Integrated table clamp
- Fully compatible with the RennSport Wheel Stand which is available optional
- Integrated screw inserts for individual (cockpit) mounting
- Powerful Mabuchi RS 550 Motor delivers extra strong force feedback effects
- Two additional vibration motors in the wheel can simulate additional effects like motor vibrations
- Extra smooth and silent belt drive without any mechanical dead zone
- High resolution wheel sensor
- TUNING functions with LED display :
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust ForceFeedback strength during game play
- Adjust steering angle independently from the game
- Adjust damper strength
- Add deadzone to the steering axis (great for GT5)
- Drift mode: Activate the drift mode to reduce friction and let the wheel spin faster
- Adjust linearity of the steering axis for high precision around the center but ability to make turns very quickly.
- Set brake level which activates the ABS vibration motors
- Very solid construction based on the design of the CSR Elite Pedals
- Extra long pedals for more realism and comfort
- All 3 pedals can be moved horizontally to adjust the position between the pedals
- Also able to adjust spring tension and pedal angle
- First pedal set to offer optional inversion kit. Owners can invert all or just the pedals they prefer to better fit their driving style
- Ability to easily remove pedals from base and install in cockpits or stands
PC: All racing games which support force feedback racing wheels
The vibration motors and the LED display can be activated by PC games or software-tools using the Fanatec SDK
PlayStation 3: All games which support force feedback racing wheels. GT5, F1 2011, WRC and many other games will work fine!
- This is only the wheel and pedal comes in separate box
- Driver and manual must be downloaded from SUPPORT/DOWNLOADS section of this product
- Size (L x W x H) : 34.00cm x 33.00cm x 37.00cm
- Weight: 5.86kg
- Volume weight: 8.30kg
- Size (L x W x H) : 38.50cm x 26.50cm x 47.00cm
- Weight: 4.50kg
- Volume weight: 9.69kg
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS force feedback racing wheel with belt drive
- Quick guide
- Power supply
- ClubSport Shifter Paddle Aluminum
USB cable (1.8 m/5.9 ft.)
- G25/G27 pedal adapter cable (15 cm/6 in.)
- CSR Pedals
- PS/2 (male) - RJ11 (male) (2 m/6 ft.)
- RJ11 (male) - PS/2 (female) adapter cable (50cm/1.6 ft.)