The included CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit adds the loadcell brake unit. The former brake unit gets equipped with a new limiter pad and becomes the clutch pedal. The PCBA exchange unit adds USB connectivity and a Handbrake port.
Even at the mid-range price you get the same technology and materials as used in high-end pedals.
The high quality full-metal Aluminium design ensures long lasting durability, improves resistance and accounts for the pedals impressive stability.
There are three anti-skid pads included with this set so you can decide between blank, rubber pad or anti-skid pads for each pedal.
Each pedal´s (gas, brake, clutch) horizontal position on the heelrest is individually adjustable and can even be separately mounted onto your customized cockpit, without the heelrest plate.
- Pedal units and heel rest made from Aluminum
- Extra long pedals for more realism and comfort
- Heel rest offers large rest surface
- Adjustable horizontal distance between pedal units, allows asynchronous setup
- Ability to easily remove pedals from heelrest and install them together with the electronics in cockpits or stands seperately
- 12bit resolution potentiometers on throttle and clutch pedal units
- 16bit resolution loadcell brake pedal unit
- High durable loadcell integration with pedal pressure up to 90 kg
- The whole brake pedal arm is a load cell sensor
- Adjustable brake force by PC driver software or Wheel Base tuning menu
- Adjustable brake resistance and travel by exchangable Elastomer springs. No tools needed
- Detachable rubber pedal covers offer good grip and softer pedal surface
- Applicable anti-skid-pads for the pedal surface offer a perfect grip for racing shoes
- USB connection to PC
- Direct connection to Fanatec Wheel Bases and Wheels
- Dedicated port for ClubSport Handbrake
- Compatible to any Fanatec Wheel Base or Fanatec Racing Wheel with RJ12 Pedals connector. To connect Fanatec Wheels with PS/2 Pedal Socket, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable.
- With installed Loadcell Kit, the pedals are not compatible to the ClubSport USB Adapter. Please use the included USB connector (PC only).
- If you connect it to a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel it will be compatible to all racing games. For that case, please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- It will work with any racing wheel, also of any other brand (Logitech, Thrustmaster, etc), if the pedals are connected to PC via USB and if the game supports a second controller. E.g. these PC games support a second USB controller:
- Assetto Corsa
- Project Cars
- GTR 2
- Race 07
- Live for Speed
- ...and many others
- Consoles: This pedal set can be used on gaming consoles, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which they will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the direct USB Connection or a ClubSport USB Adapter.
- The CSL Elite Pedals LC come as a set of the CSL Elite Pedals with the CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit, delivered as seperate products for assembly.
- Slight colour variations may occur between CSL Elite Pedals and CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit
- That makes the former brake to clutch and introduces a new, more reallistic loadcell brake pedal into the CSL Elite Pedals.
- Max resolution depending on the connection:
- through CSW B V1 / CSW B V2 / CS WB V2.5 / CSL E WB / CSL E RW PS4: 12 bit (4096 values) on all axes
- USB direct connection (PC): brake 16 bit (65536 values) / clutch and throttle: 12 bit (4096 values)
- Throttle pedal unit
- Clutch pedal unit
- Loadcell brake unit
- Heel rest
- Loadcell Kit electronics
- 1x clutch limiter pad
- 3x rubber pedal cover (detachable)
- 3x pedal plate anti-skid pad (self adhesive)
- Elastomer springs for loadcell brake unit with various shore hardness
- 2x pedal unit stabilizer bars
- 1x Wheel Base connection cable RJ12/RJ12 (~3m)
- 1x USB cable (~3m)
- 1x Wrench 13 mm (cropped)
- 1x Allen Key 6 mm
- 1x Allen Key 2 mm
- Quick Guides
- Mounting screws
The completely new design of the brake allows for adjustment of the resistance and travel of the brake pedal without using any tools. Just change and arrange the various Elastomer springs to generate a huge variety of combinations of resistance.
The new electronics feature potentiometer sensors with metal gear on the gas and clutch pedal arms with 12bit and on the loadcell brake with ultra-precise 16bit resolution.