Just like the CSL Elite Wheel Base +, the CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 contains advanced ClubSport technology. The servo motor, electronics, and power supply come straight from the ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5. This results in a high level of responsiveness and fidelity.
CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
Product Code: CSL E WB V1.1
CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1: Performance and Value.
The CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 delivers advanced force feedback via single belt drive and powerful servo motor.
Xbox One® ready.
Upgrade your wheel base with an Xbox One-licensed steering wheel to enable full Xbox One compatibility. The CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 is compatible with PC in combination with all available Fanatec® Steering Wheels.
Single drive: power and precision.
The powerful brushless servo motor combined with the single belt drive delivers impressively detailed and strong force feedback.
Pure force feedback.
The design of the internal mechanism is optimised for minimal friction and ultra-low cogging for the purest force feedback sensations. You can also fine-tune the behaviour of the mechanics with the Fanatec Tuning Menu.
The DirectSensor™ is mounted directly on the steering axis to keep the steering input precise by preventing any influence or disturbance from the belt drive.
The most advanced ecosystem.
The full Fanatec ecosystem awaits, with unlimited flexibility and variety. Expand your racing setup to suit your choice of racing genre at any time.
Interchangeable steering wheels.
Change the steering wheel in seconds with our proven, automotive-grade Quick Release system - even while in the game.
Analogue handbrake support.
Powerslide through the corners with the help of the optional analogue handbrake.
- Ultra-strong brushless servo motor which delivers up to 6Nm of torque on the steering axis
- Single belt drive unit with ultra-low lag and cogging, and big ball bearings for lowest friction
- DirectSensor™ on the steering axis to prevent influence of the belt drive on the position sensor
- Very fast steering wheel acceleration - ideal for drifting
- 1080° of rotation which can be adjusted in the Tuning Menu via the attached steering wheel
- Integrated rev lights in the wheel base
- Table clamp included. Supports table/surface thickness of 10mm to 60mm
- Firmware can be updated with new features
- Motor driver firmware can also be updated
- Fast 1000 Hz USB update rate
- Allows connection of two external shifters (e.g. H-pattern and sequential) in parallel
- Mount for ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles and other optional accessories
- Connection ports for peripheral devices: USB, Power, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2, Handbrake
- Choose from a growing selection of very realistic steering wheels in many different styles
- Quick Release system allows for the easy exchange of steering wheels within seconds, even during gameplay
- Supports Fanatec steering wheel and pedal vibration features
- Supports Fanatec Tuning Menu*
- Save up to 5 wheel setups
- Let the game control the steering sensitivity with the ‘Auto’ function or adjust the sensitivity independent from the game from 90° to 1080°
- Adjust the strength of the force feedback
- Adjust the sensitivity of steering wheel and pedal vibrations
- Advanced Drift Mode can be used to fine-tune the wheel rotation characteristics through added natural damper or acceleration
- Fine-tune specific force feedback modifiers directly from the steering wheel by adjusting the force, spring, and damper effects
- Adjust the sensitivity of the brake pedal (for this feature, Fanatec pedals needs to be connected directly to the wheel base)
- * Tuning functions are subject to change.
- Fanatec ClubSport Handbrake (direct connection to wheel base)
- All Fanatec ClubSport steering wheels
- All Fanatec CSL and CSL Elite steering wheels
- All Fanatec ClubSport, CSR, CSR Elite, CSL and CSL Elite pedals (adapter cables might be required on pedals without RJ12 connection)
- All Fanatec CSL and ClubSport shifters (two shifters simultaneously)
- Fanatec ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles
Mounting on cockpits and wheel stands: 3 hard-mount points on the bottom of the wheel base. Please refer to the drilling template in the download section for the hole pattern and distances. The hole pattern is identical with the ClubSport Wheel Bases without the angle adapter (3 hard-mount holes). Please take note that the CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1 hole pattern is NOT compatible to the discontinued CSL Seat.
- Xbox One®: The compatibility can be upgraded with (optional) steering wheels like the ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2 or the CSL Elite Steering Wheel P1. Without any Xbox One® licensed Steering Wheel attached, the Wheel Base is NOT compatible to Xbox One®.
- PlayStation®: This product is not compatible to any PlayStation® console and cannot be upgraded to achieve compatibility.
This Wheel Base is compatible with PC in combination with all available steering wheels.
IMPORTANT: Before use, please connect the product to a PC, download the latest driver and then update the firmware of the wheel. This assures latest compatibilities and newest features.
Steering wheel and pedals are not included. Please use the product configurator to configure your system.
Table clamp included. You can also mount it with screws to a cockpit or wheel stand (see drilling template in download section).
No hard-mount screws included. Please read the manual for information about qualified screws.
To connect discontinued Fanatec Pedals with PS/2 Socket like CSP V1/V2 or CSR, you need the additional PS/2 to RJ12 cable
- Size (L x W x H) : 35.00cm x 35.00cm x 28.00cm
- Weight: 6.61kg
- Volume weight: 6.86kg
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- Table clamp
- Table clamp screw with handle
- Power supply unit (cable length: power supply to wheel base 1,5 m/6 ft)
- Power cord (regional) (cable length: socket to power supply 1,5 m/6 ft.)
- USB connection cable (2 m/6 ft.)
- O-Ring (spare for Quick Release shaft)