The space frame design surrounds the electronic components for the lightest possible weight. The central hub is created from a single piece of anodised aluminium for maximum strength.
Product Code: P HUB QRA
Podium Hub: The ultimate core for your modular steering wheel.
The Podium Hub is the premium core component for the Fanatec® modular steering wheel system.
High performance central core.
Integrating a dedicated ARM processor, the Podium Hub is low latency, firmware upgradeable, and supports 10 buttons and dual 16-bit resolution analogue inputs. Additional buttons, axes, and displays can be connected via DataPort-C.
Customisation and Flexibility.
Use the Podium Hub to mount wheel rims from Fanatec and other manufacturers, or even full steering wheels. Easily upgrade and customise using Fanatec modular components.
Wheel rim compatibility.
The Podium Hub features mounting holes for wheel rims using the 6x70mm or 3x50mm bolt pattern. It is possible to run third-party steering wheels on PC with USB cables as used on OSW Direct Drive for example.
Supports Podium Series modular components.
The Podium Hub contains connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module, two Universal Hub button clusters, and a DataPort-C connector for attaching Fanatec button or display modules.
Interchangeable Quick Release.
The included ClubSport Quick Release Adapter allows you to connect directly to Fanatec CSL, ClubSport, and Podium wheel bases.
Automotive Grade Quick Release.
Aluminum body and rigid steel spring provides optimal balance in release mechanism for quick exchange and robust connection.
The Podium Hub supports an exchangeable Quick Release, so it is ready for future upgrades.
- Gold anodised aluminium monocoque
- Ultra sturdy and lightweight space frame design
- Two connectors for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (4 buttons + 2 analogue axes)
- Two connectors for Button Clusters (2 x 3 buttons)
- One DataPort-C connector for future accessories (including Podium Button Module Endurance)
- Supports interchangeable Quick Release
- Accepts all Fanatec wheel rims
- Accepts all third-party rims using the 6x70mm or 3x50mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco, MOMO, OMP)
- Allows the use of third-party steering wheels with USB cables on all Fanatec bases (USB wheels must be connected separately to the PC)
- Included ClubSport Quick Release Adapter
- Weight (including CS QRA): 563g
- All PODIUM Wheel Bases (including Racing Wheel versions)
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2 (control of Tuning Menu not possible without optional button module (not yet available))
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1 and V1.1 (control of Tuning Menu not possible without optional button module (not yet available))
- All other CSL Elite Wheel Bases (including Racing Wheel versions)
Please download the manual to see the information about the compatible 6 hole or 3 hole patterns. Many wheel rims from SPARCO, MOMO, OMP and others will be compatible but you need to make sure with the manufacturer of the rim you want to use.
- Xbox One®: the Podium Hub is not compatible with Xbox One.
- PC and other Platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- PS4: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- If used as a barebones unit with no button modules connected, the Podium wheel base high torque warning message can be accepted by holding the wheel at 90 degrees, and centre calibration can be performed within the driver.
- Tuning Menu can be accessed via Fanatec Software on PC or via optional button module (not yet available)
- The compatible bases ClubSport WB V2, CSL Elite WB V1, and CSL Elite WB V1.1 do not allow Tuning Menu access via the Fanatec software. The Tuning Menu must be accessed via a suitable display/button module (not yet available) connected to the Podium Hub or by attaching a different steering wheel to the wheel base.
- Podium Hub core
- ClubSport Quick Release Adapter
- 6 x M5 bolts
- Quick Guide