FANATEC PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS V2 Wheel
Product Code: R - 0005
Please only use the latest driver (144 and newer) if you already installed the latest firmware (756+) on your wheel.
After installing the latest firmware (756+) on your wheel please also install the latest driver on your PC (177+).
Clutch is not working in Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
To activate the clutch you have to press the triangle button during gameplay. Please note that now you MUST use the clutch in order to shift gears.
GT5:P cannot shift
Please note that if the 6+1 shifter is connected you cannot use the paddle shifters behind the wheel. Disconnect the 6+1 shifter to use the paddle shifters.
If you accidently pressed the triangle button you activated the clutch mode which requires using the clutch for all shifts.
Installation problems with driver
- Please de-install your current driver by hand before you install a new version. You can do this in the Windows control panel.
- Before you install the new driver, make sure that the program "PWservice.exe" is not running. Open the task manager and shut it down manually if necessary.
- Make sure that your .NET installation has no problems. Perhaps you need to de-install it and download and install the latest version from Microsoft (free).
- Check if you have the correct driver version for your system.
USB Headset problems
If you hear a noise in your headset as soon as the wheel is connected you are probably using a PC with an AMD CPU. Some chipsets have USB problems. You can solve it by adding a PCI USB controller card and use it for the USB headset.
Difficulties to map buttons
If you have difficulties to map buttons, please disconnect the 7GS (6 speed shifter) and map all buttons on the wheel.
To map the 7GS buttons please do the following:
- Connect the 7GS to the base
- Put in the gear (for example reverse)
- Click on the button “reverse” in the options menu
Do this with all other gears as well.
Some games like GT legends do not recognize more than 16 buttons so therefore it is not possible to map all buttons of the wheel. There are tools like autohotkey which allow you to map keyboard keys to all wheel buttons.
- Please test if the cable has a problem by using the long pedal cable on the shifters.
- Make sure that the 7GS is calibrated properly (you find more details in the manual).
Drilling template - additional information:
- When printing the Drilling Template at home, please make sure that the print size is 100% (file size = print size). Therefore deactivate "automatic page scaling" in the print dialog for example.
- BEFORE drilling the holes, please check if the hole marks on your printed Drilling Template fits to the screw holes of your Porsche wheel.
- Please note that the holes are not centred on the wheel.
- This is only the wheel without pedals
- Driver and manual must be downloaded from SUPPORT/DOWNLOADS section of this product
- Size (L x W x H) : 34.00cm x 33.00cm x 37.00cm
- Weight: 5.86kg
- Volume weight: 8.30kg
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS force feedback racing wheel with belt drive
- Quick guide
- Power supply
- ClubSport Shifter Paddle Aluminum
USB cable (1.8 m/5.9 ft.)
G25/G27 pedal adapter cable (15 cm/6 in.)