Use Fanatec peripherals like your ClubSport Shifter (CSS or CSS SQ) with your Logitech G27 or Thrustmaster T500RS or any other wheel on PC.
ClubSport USB Adapter
Connect your Fanatec devices via USB to your PC to make it compatible to almost any modern racing simulation.
The ClubSport Handbrake requires connection to a Fanatec product with dedicated handbrake port by default. With this adapter you can use it as standalone device on PC.
- Use your ClubSport Shifter with any racing wheel on PC (supports sequential and h-pattern mode)
- Operate the ClubSport Handbrake without another Fanatec product with handbrake port
- add USB functionality to analog Fanatec Pedals
- Upgradable firmware
- Enables 7th gear on all wheels (not only if connected to CSW)
- ClubSport Shifter
- ClubSport Shifter SQ
- ClubSport Handbrake
- CSL Elite Pedals (analog pedals without CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit)
- Most PC racing games which support multiple input devices.
- Example: Assetto Corsa,iRacing, rFactor2, Project CARS and many more!
- If operated with the ClubSport Handbrake or analog pedals, the device needs to be updated with a different firmware. Therefore, please enter the driver menu, navigate to the update tab, click on "Update USB Adapter Firmware", select your mode and hit "start update".
- To calibrate the shifter you need to run the calibration program in the driver on PC
- Size (L x W x H) : 22.00cm x 15.50cm x 2.00cm
- Weight: 0.10kg
- Volume weight: 0.14kg
- USB Adapter