Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel Bundle
Product Code: CSR RPOR911GT2 CSRP
Please only use the latest driver (144 and newer) if you already installed the latest firmware (756+) on your wheel.
After installing the latest firmware (756+) on your wheel please also install the latest driver on your PC (177+).
Drilling template - additional information:
- When printing the Drilling Template at home, please make sure that the print size is 100% (file size = print size).Therefore deactivate "automatic page scaling" in the print dialog for example.
- BEFORE drilling the holes, please check if the hole marks on your printed Drilling Template fits to the screw holes of your Porsche wheel.
- Please note that the holes are not centered on the wheel.
- To bind the wheel to the Fanatec Wireless Dongle please check the Porsche Wheel Turbo S manual
- For using the dongle official FW 681 is necessary. The new firmwares (750+) do only support USB or Xbox 360 connection due to the fast communication.
- Original Porsche 911 GT2 steering wheel design
- Licensed by Porsche Lizenz- und Handelsgesellschaft mbH
- Authentic metal Porsche logo on wheel
- Wheel rim wrapped in genuine Alcantara® from Italy which is 100% the same material as used in the real cars
- Big diameter of steering wheel with 300 millimeters
- Gear sticks are interchangeable and can be mounted on the left or right side
- Big ClubSport Shifter paddles made of aluminum included
- Tuning functions with LED display
- Saves up to 5 wheel set-ups
- Adjust ForceFeedback strength during game play
- Adjust sensitivity independent from the game. Turning angle can be adjusted in the wheel from 90° to 900°
- ABS vibration in the wheel and on the (optional) ClubSport Pedals for all games
- Change the linearity in the steering axis to get the precision of a 900° wheel and the fast movement of a 270° wheel
- Add some artificial Dead Zone to avoid shaking on straights if needed
- Customize the force feedback sensations by changing the spring and dampening forces
- Activate the drift mode to let the wheel spin faster
- Illuminated buttons switch automatically between Xbox and PlayStation®3 symbols
- Powerful Mabuchi RS 550 Motor as used in RC cars delivers extra strong force Feedback effects
- Additional 2 force feedback actuators in the wheel simulates motor vibrations
- Extra smooth and silent belt drive with minimized mechanical Dead Zone
- High resolution wheel sensor
- Play with table / cockpit: Strong table clamps with quick release keeps everything in place. Integrated screw inserts allows a strong fixation on a gaming cockpit
- Play without table: Fully compatible with the RennSport Wheel Stand which is available optionally
- Made of premium aluminum, the gas, brake and clutch pedals have improved rigidity and feel
- Pressure sensitive Load Cell technology is used for the brake pedal to simulate the feel of a real world car
- Fully adjustable pedals positions both vertically and horizontally. Also able to adjust spring tension and pedal angle
- First pedals set to offer optional inversion kit. Owners can invert all or just the pedals they prefer to better fit their driving style
- Ability to easily remove pedals from base and install in cockpits or stands
- Can be used in conjunction with ANY wheel on the PC by using optional USB port
- High 10-bit resolution (1024 values) when used on the PC with optional USB port
- Xbox 360: All games which support force feedback racing wheels
- PC: All racing games which support force feedback racing wheels
- The vibration motors and the LED display can be activated by PC games or software-tools using the Fanatec SDK
- PlayStation 3: Games which support force feedback racing wheels. GT6, GT5, F1 2011, Dirt 3 and many other games will work fine!
- This is only the wheel and pedals comes in separate Box.
- Note: Driver and manual must be downloaded from SUPPORT/DOWNLOADS section of this product
- Size (L x W x H) : 34.00cm x 33.00cm x 37.00cm
- Weight: 5.86kg
- Volume weight: 8.30kg
- Size (L x W x H) : 50.00cm x 41.00cm x 28.00cm
- Weight: 6.99kg
- Volume weight: 11.48kg
- Porsche 911 GT2 Wheel
- ClubSport Shifter Paddles in aluminum
- Quick guide
- Power supply
- USB cable (1.8 m/5.9 ft.)
- G25/G27 pedal adapter cable (15 cm/6 in.)
- CSR Pedals
- Quick Guide
- PS/2 (male) - RJ11(male) (2 m/6 ft.)
- USB cable (1.8 m/5.9 ft.)
- PS/2 (male) - PS/2 (male) (2.5 m/8.2 ft.)