Gran Turismo DD Pro Premium Bundle
Gran Turismo DD Pro. Direct Drive for everyone.
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations.
In 2001, Gran Turismo™ 3 introduced breakthrough force feedback technology to PlayStation®. Developed simultaneously with the CSL DD, it is once again a Gran Turismo wheel which introduces next-generation force-feedback technology to the mass market: Direct Drive.
ONCE YOU FEEL IT, THERE’S NO GOING BACK.
When the steering wheel is directly mounted to the motor shaft, there’s no belt or gear drive to dilute the force feedback effects. Direct Drive is the clear choice of all professional drivers and enthusiast sim racers, and it’s now available to a broader audience.
The Gran Turismo DD Pro Premium Bundle includes the Boost Kit 180, a powerful 180W power supply that unlocks the full performance of the direct drive motor.
8 NM PEAK TORQUE.
Using the included Boost Kit 180, the Gran Turismo DD Pro operates in its 8 Nm mode. This provides much stronger feedback, and as a result, you’ll feel the subtle cues more clearly too.
SMALL SIZE. HUGE PERFORMANCE.
This high level of torque can be sustained without the need for active cooling, with the extruded and CNC-machined aluminium casing acting as the structural chassis as well as the heatsink.
Steering wheel designed by Polyphony Digital especially for Gran Turismo.
The steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro provides the perfect interface between you and the game. Full Fanatec SDK support ensures compatibility out of the box for all major racing games.
DESIGNED FOR GRAN TURISMO.
The white OLED display and diffused RevLED strip offers useful visual information while driving and operating the Fanatec Tuning Menu. A unique array of four 5-way directional sticks sit alongside the familiar PlayStation® inputs.
COMPACT AND RESPONSIVE.
Built for comfort and response, the 280 mm diameter and round shape is suitable for the wide variety of vehicles available in Gran Turismo. The tactile rubber grip and ergonomic paddle shifters mean you’ll always feel in control.
High resolution pedal set with load cell brake.
This isn’t your typical bundled pedal set. The pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro are solidly built from steel, with precise and durable Hall sensors that allow you to stay in control with smooth throttle and brake inputs. The included CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit completely replaces the brake pedal and upgrades the electronics. The standard brake pedal can then be used as a clutch pedal. The CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit is the ultimate upgrade for immersion, precision, and consistency.
HEAVY STEEL CONSTRUCTION, MAGNETIC SENSORS.
The all-metal design is built to last, and both the throttle and brake axes use contactless Hall sensors for precision and durability.
FEELING UNDER PRESSURE.
A load cell brake system measures pressure rather than travel. This means the feeling is much more like braking in a real car, and you can quickly train your muscle memory.
Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base:
· The official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo
· Boost Kit 180 (included with Premium Bundle) unlocks maximum strength (8 Nm peak torque)
· Officially licensed for PlayStation®5 consoles and PlayStation®4 consoles
· Direct-Drive system delivers instant, detailed force feedback
· Linear, consistent performance
· Patented, exclusive FluxBarrier technology optimises motor efficiency and smoothness
· Full Fanatec SDK support ensures compatibility out of the box for all major racing games
· Standard Tuning Menu allows beginners to get started quickly without having to worry about settings
· Advanced Tuning Menu allows enthusiasts to fine-tune the force feedback characteristics to suit their driving preferences
· High-resolution (contactless) Hall-position-sensor, same as Podium Series
· Steering axis made from carbon fibre-enhanced composite
· Fanless: wheel base housing is made from aluminium (passive heat sink, core structural component) with composite end caps
· Slip ring system (life-tested for thousands of hours) provides cable-free delivery of power and data between steering wheel and wheel base
· Automotive-grade quick release, exchangeable
· T-nut rail system on sides and bottom for easily adjustable hard-mounting
· Table clamp included, supports 5 to 60 mm table thickness
o Power supply
o USB-C to console / PC
o Shifter 1
o Shifter 2 (Sequential only)
· Front-mounted threaded inserts for Fanatec accessories (e.g. ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles, available separately). Not intended for front-mounting the wheel base to a sim racing chassis/cockpit.
Steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro:
· Designed by Polyphony Digital
· Tactile rubber grip with blue centre stripe
· Compact 280 mm diameter and light weight for crisp response
· Diffused RevLED strip (yellow, red, and blue LEDs)
· White OLED display for Tuning Menu access and telemetry output (where supported)
· 5-way directional stick for menu navigation
· Four additional 5-way directional sticks
· Ergonomic shifter paddles
· 11 buttons optimised for the PlayStation® interface
· Fiberglass-reinforced plastic construction
· Exchangeable QR1 Lite Wheel-Side quick release system
Pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro + CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit:
· Three-pedal set (clutch, brake, throttle)
· All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces).
· Optional anodised aluminium pedal plates (CSL Pedals Tuning Kit, sold separately)
· Contactless Hall sensors (12-bit) on both clutch and throttle for high precision and durability
· Clutch pedal spring is stiffer than throttle pedal spring
· Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along heel rest
· Height-adjustable pedal faces
· Modular design means inverted mounting to a rig is possible
· Vertical rear plates allow pedals to be easily braced against a wall or other vertical surface
· Pearl chrome plating on pedal bases and arms
· Black powder coating on heel rest
· Custom-designed load cell sensor
o 12-bit precision
o Load cell sensitivity (approx. 10 kg minimum) adjustable via Tuning Menu (or Fanatec Control Panel on PC)
· Heavy-duty elastomer stack with 65 Shore hardness
· Upgraded electronics
o USB or RJ12 connection (USB means you can use the CSL Pedals as a standalone USB device on PC)
o Manual calibration of Min and Max values possible, settings saved to the internal memory
· Pedals connect directly to Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
The Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base is compatible with: