Gain the maximum advantage
The human body memorizes muscle tension much better than foot position. This is why all car brakes measure the pressure and not the travel. Race and F1 cars have almost no travel at all.
COMPATIBLE TO CLUBSPORT PEDALS V3
This Brake Performance Kit is the perfect upgrade for your ClubSport Pedals V3 (inverted), increasing the brake pressure point feeling by reducing the brake pedal travel and providing a higher brake pressure capability.
INSTALLED AT THE PRELOAD SCREW
The red and/or green Elastomer springs and the short Polyurethane spring will be installed to the preload screw of the brake unit.
Mix & Match!
There are 8 resistance and travel options with the combinations of the red and green Elastomer springs and their two diameters. The PU foam spring is an optional component to set up a lighter start force which will double the amount of possible configurations to 16.
GREEN ELASTOMER SPRING
The green Elastomer spring is the harder material version. For fine-tuning, two thicker and harder ones (Ø 13mm) as well as a thinner and softer one (Ø 12mm) are included, both 20mm in length
RED ELASTOMER SPRING
The red Elastomer spring is the slightly softer material version. Also, two thicker and harder ones (Ø 13mm) as well as a thinner and softer one (Ø 12mm) are included, both 20mm in length.
- Can be used on the brake pedal of the ClubSport Pedals V3 (inverted)
- Provides a realistic brake point pressure feeling like in a real race car
- Adjustable in pedal travel and resistance by mixing and matching the various hardness and diameter of the Elastomer springs together with the PU foam
- Easy to lubricate and super durable with well over 1 Million cycles
- Elastomer springs manufactured from the high-end material Eladur, “made in Germany”
- There are many possible combinations of Elastomer springs.
- ClubSport Pedals V3
- ClubSport Pedals V3 inverted
- ClubSport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Pedals V3 inverted (not included) are required to use the ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit.
- The preload screw of the ClubSport Pedals V3 (inverted) cannot be used to its maximum with the ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit. Its use is be limited to eliminating the mechanical play.
- The installation of the ClubSport Pedals V3 Brake Performance Kit requires a partial disassembly of the pedals and therefore requires a certain level of technical skills. For further information please review the quickguide and manual in the download section.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)19.5cm x 15cm x 3cm
- Volume weight0.18kg
- 2x Elastomer spring red Ø13 x 20 mm
- 1x Elastomer spring red Ø12 x 20 mm
- 2x Elastomer spring green Ø13 x 20 mm
- 1x Elastomer spring green Ø12 x 20 mm
- 1x Polyurethane spring (PU foam) Ø13,5 x 15 mm
- 1x Lithium grease bottle (only for Elastomer spring)
- 1x Installation tool (Fix-1) (G)
- 1x Quick Guide