ClubSport Steering Wheel RS. Race with style.
Authentic materials and a stunning design means you’ll feel like you’re sitting in a real car.
OPTIMISED FOR RACING.
The realistic 320 mm diameter is perfectly suited to driving a wide variety of cars. The fully round wheel is well-balanced, and ergonomically optimised for comfort.
The wheel rim is covered with the finest automotive grade leather – the same quality as used in real cars.
Premium race technology.
We use the same high-performance materials as found in race car components, such as carbon fibre and aluminium. The RS features magnetic shifters that provide awesome tactile feedback.
Thanks to the CNC-machined aluminium magnetic paddles, you’ll shift gears with confidence every time. They can also be exchanged for the Podium Advanced Paddle Module with additional clutch paddles (optional).
READY FOR THE FUTURE.
The exchangeable QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter) means the wheel can be upgraded easily to the next-generation QR2 system (coming soon).
Perform at your best.
Set up your hardware the way you want using configurable inputs and tuning options.
The 7-way FunkySwitch™ is a multi-purpose input device, with d-pad, push-button, and rotary encoder, allowing you to adjust your wheel base force feedback and other hardware settings while you drive.
A RevLED bar is integrated with the top section of the rim. The three-digit LED display can be used to show telemetry data, and is also used for Tuning Menu access, to configure hardware settings.
- Realistic 320 mm diameter allows for precision and smooth driving
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fibre
- Wheel rim wrapped in genuine, automotive-grade leather
- Improved grip shape for increased comfort
- Improved torsional strength
- Improved electronics means wheel is firmware-updatable
- RevLED bar integrated into rim to show engine RPM (game dependent)
- LED display to show telemetry functions (game dependent)
- Tuning functions with LED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module pre-installed:
- 3 mm-thick, black anodised aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of CNC-machined aluminium
- Neodymium magnets
- Paddle module easily upgradable to Podium Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- 11 Buttons plus two paddle shifter buttons with ultra-reliable switches
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Analogue joystick
- Exchangeable aluminium quick release
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1653 g (including QR1 Wheel-Side)
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- CSL DD
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- Podium Advanced Paddle Module
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module
- QR1 Wheel-Side
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Dimensions (L x W x H)40cm x 38.5cm x 20cm
- Volume weight6.16kg
- ClubSport Steering Wheel RS
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module with aluminium paddle plates (pre-installed)
- QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter), packaged separately
- Safety pin for long-term storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount on wheel base
- Quick Guide