Better than ever.
The popular pedal set returns with an overhauled load cell brake, Hall sensors on throttle and clutch, and many refinements to the design.
Both the throttle and brake axes use precision Hall-effect sensors. By measuring pedal position with magnets, the system is contactless, meaning no wear on the sensors and consistent performance.
SOLID, FULL-METAL DESIGN.
The pedal arms, faces, and heel rest are made from cast and machined aluminium, with a durable powder-coated finish. Additional bracing towards the rear of the assembly provides extra stiffness and stability under heavy load.
Brake with confidence.
The brake pedal has been completely reworked, with an all-new custom load cell sensor.
The load cell sensor measures pressure rather than position. Tuned to a genuine 90 kg (adjustable) at the pedal plate, this realistic level of resistance trains your muscle memory and you’ll brake with confidence and precision every time.
DUAL-STAGE BRAKE ACTION.
The adjustable, tool-free elastomer stack incorporates a coil spring to simulate the initial movement of the brake pad to the disc. You can easily adjust the firmness of the pedal travel by selecting between elastomer springs (included).
Drive your way.
CSL Elite Pedals V2 connect directly to any supported FANATEC® Wheel Base via the included RJ12 cable. Alternatively, they can be used as a standalone USB device (on PC) using the included USB cable. Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along the heel rest, and it is easily configurable as a two-pedal set.
CHOOSE YOUR PEDAL SURFACE.
Detachable rubber pads on the pedal faces give you the choice between high or low friction. For example, you might prefer more grip on the brake pedal for applying very high forces, but a slick throttle to assist with smooth acceleration out of corners.
The amount of braking force required can be easily tweaked through the Fanatec Tuning Menu (or Fanatec Control Panel on PC)*. Manual calibration of all three pedal axes is also possible.
- High-performance three-pedal set (clutch, brake, throttle)
- Contactless Hall sensors on both clutch and throttle for high precision and durability
- All-new load cell brake system
o Up to 90 kg measured foot force on pedal plate (load cell sensor rated >200 kg)
o Load cell sensitivity (approx. 10 kg minimum) adjustable via Tuning Menu (or Fanatec Control Panel on PC)*
o Elastomer stack combined with load cell sensor creates a realistic braking feel
o Elastomer springs with 65, 75, and 85 Shore hardness included (tool-free adjustment)
o ‘Dual-stage’ preload feeling with metal spring and elastomer
o Alternative metal spring also included for stiffer preload
- Pedal arms, faces, and heel rest made from cast and machined aluminium with durable power-coated finish
- Fully assembled out of the box, plug and play
- Easily configurable as a two-pedal set
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along heel rest
- Pedals can be individually mounted without heel rest, inverted mounting possible (hardware not included)
- Detachable rubber pedal covers
- Revised structure on all pedals for greater durability
- Improved access to hard-mounting points
- Dedicated handbrake port
- RJ12 or USB connection
o Connect directly to all compatible Fanatec Wheel Bases via RJ12 (recommended)
o Use as a standalone USB input device (PC only)
- PC: This product can be used on Windows PC via RJ12 on all compatible Fanatec Wheel Bases, or as a standalone input device via USB.
- PlayStation: This product can be used on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles, if connected to a PlayStation-licensed Fanatec Wheel Base.
- Xbox: This product can be used on Xbox One and Series X|S consoles, if connected to a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base combined with an Xbox-licensed Fanatec Steering Wheel.
- All CSL Elite Wheel Bases
- CSL DD Wheel Base
- Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
- All ClubSport Wheel Bases
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- ClubSport Handbrake
- *When connected via RJ12 directly to the wheel base, brake sensitivity is adjusted using the BRF setting in the Tuning Menu, accessed by supported Fanatec steering wheels.
- Bolts for hard-mounting the pedals are not included, because the required bolt length differs depending on the thickness of the mounting plate or type of mounting solution. See product manual and drilling template for more information.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)29.5cm x 47.8cm x 47.3cm
- Volume weight7.9kg
- CSL Elite Pedals V2 (three-pedal set, fully assembled)
- Alternative elastomers and metal spring for brake tuning
- 2x Brake pedal assembly helper
- 1x Wheel Base connection cable RJ12/RJ12 (~3 m)
- 1x USB cable (~3 m)
- 2x Wrench (13 mm)
- 1x Allen key (6 mm)
- 1x Allen key (4 mm)
- 1x Quick Guide
- 1x Sticker Set