GT1 EVO Sim Racing Cockpit
The GT1 EVO is our entry level sim racing cockpit. Using the same technology as our more advanced rigs, it offers a rigid structure and great platform to take your sim racing to the next level.
The GT1 EVO sim racing cockpit is designed to feature the best of all worlds. The sturdy profiles are both cost-effective and provide the frame with more than enough rigidity. Also, the aluminium slot profiles are modular and highly flexible in design. The sim racing cockpit is compatible with the most popular Force feedback wheels and pedals.
Compatible with your gear
The GT1 EVO is compatible with populair wheel brands like Fanatec, Logitech and Thrustmaster. To see if your wheel or pedals are supported and which wheel deck to use, please check the compatibility section on this page.
The GT1 EVO has been engineered to offer maximum rigidity without becoming overly expensive. The result is a very sturdy chassis thanks to the usage of strong aluminium profiles. Racing without noticeable flex will be a huge upgrade over other solutions.
Ready for your accessories
The GT1 EVO includes a side mount for your favourite accessories like shifters, handbrakes and even motion platforms. Thanks to a flexible design the accessories can be attached to any desired position on the cockpit.
Plug-and-play pedal tray
The pedal tray found on the GT1 EVO has pre-drilled holes for all popular pedal sets. For detailed compatibility, please check the relevant section on this page
- AccuForce V1, V2
- Fanatec CSL, CSL-DD/Pro/GT, DD1, DD2
- Fanatec Clubsport wheel V1/2/2.5
- Fanatec CSL Elite steering wheel
- Logitech G25, G27, G29, G920/G923
- Thrustmaster T300/TX, T500RS
- Thrustmaster T-GT, TC-PS, TS-XW
- BJ Steel F1/GT
- Fanatec Clubsport V3, Inverted V3
- Fanatec CSL*/CSL Elite Pedals LC
- Fanatec Elite pedals
- Heusinkveld Pro, Sprint
- Logitech G25, G27, G29, G920
- Meca Cup Pedals
- SimCoaches P1-3
- Simtrecs ProPedal GT
- Thrustmaster T500RS, TX/T300, T-LCM, T3PA
- VRS DirectForce Pro
* Fanatec CSL with Load Cell Kit are mounted using both front holes and two (out of 3) back holes, on the accelerator and brake pedals.
- Wheel mount – Wheeldeck
- Color – Black
- Dimensions – 1350 mm x 580 mm x 660 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight – 55 kg
- Packaging – 2 boxes
- Aluminium profiles and mounting materials
- Bolts for mounting seats and peripherals
- Schematic instructions available as download
- Rubber feet
- Wheeldeck for mounting wheels
- Pedal tray
- Side mount for accessories
- Seat bracket
- Seat slider
- Mounting plate for shifter
- Adjustable feet, can be purchased separately
GT1 EVO Sim Racing Cockpit
PDF • 804 KB