Ready when you are.
Upgrade compatible FANATEC® CSL / CSL Elite Steering Wheels with an exchangeable quick release to the QR2 system.
EVERYTHING JUST CLICKS.
Steering Wheel attachment has never been easier. Simply bring the wheel towards the base and push to fit – no need to touch the quick release.
Spring-loaded locking pins allow for fast and secure switching of steering wheels. Hot-swap between different wheel designs without needing to restart the sim or your Wheel Base.
Lite and tight.
The QR2 Lite Wheel-Side uses a lightweight, carbon fibre-reinforced polyamide construction. It shares the same mechanical connection as the metal versions.
A BETTER CONNECTION.
The tapered shape of the QR2 naturally ensures a sturdy connection. The self-aligning mechanism ensures the electrical contacts are always protected.
MOTORSPORT-DERIVED QUICK RELEASE.
The shape of the coupling was developed for use in real-world motorsport, and originally used in the 2022 BMW M4 GT3 race car. The QR2 Lite shares the same fundamental design, meaning that QR2 and QR2 Lite are compatible with each other.
- Motorsport-derived quick release
- Carbon fibre-reinforced polyamide construction
- Uses recycled carbon fibre
- Preconditioned to resist humidity changes
- QR2 design
- Spring-loaded locking pin mechanism is far stronger and more secure than QR1
- Tapered shape naturally ensures a tight fit
- No additional locking parts or adjustments required
- Transfers power and data from a Fanatec Wheel Base to a Fanatec Steering Wheel
- Can be attached to Wheel Base without touching the spring-loaded sleeve mechanism
- Upgrade compatible CSL / CSL Elite Steering Wheels with an exchangeable quick release to the QR2 system (see Compatibility section and Special Notes below)
- Podium Wheel Base DD1 (with QR2 upgrade)*
- Podium Wheel Base DD2 (with QR2 upgrade)*
- Podium Racing Wheel F1® (with QR2 upgrade)*
- CSL DD (with QR2 upgrade)
- Gran Turismo DD Pro (with QR2 upgrade)
*High Torque Mode not possible with QR2 Lite Wheel-Side.
- CSL Universal Hub
- CSL Universal Hub V2
- CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2
- CSL Steering Wheel BMW
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2
- The QR2 Lite Wheel-Side is not compatible with all Steering Wheels with an exchangeable quick release due to the torque detection pin (see list of supported wheels above).
- When using a Steering Wheel equipped with the QR2 Lite Wheel-Side, High Torque Mode on Podium Wheel Bases is not supported.
- Click here for all the details about QR2.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3cm x 13cm x 9.7cm
- Volume weight: 21kg
- QR2 Lite Wheel-Side
- 1x Allen key (4 mm)
- 1x Allen key (3 mm)
- 1x Allen key (2.5 mm)
- 1x Torx driver (T10)
- 2x Plastic washers
- 4x Bolts (T10)