Best-selling racing seat.
The Pro 2000 QRT is the latest version of the best-selling seat from Sparco, used by professional racers worldwide.
The Pro 2000 QRT is made with all-new QRT Technology which results in an ultra-light shell. This innovative production method generates the lightest fiberglass composite seat shells currently on the market.
Designed for real-world race applications, the Pro 2000 QRT was homologated to meet the FIA standard 8855-1999.
The Pro 2000 QRT is designed for a medium-sized driver with a 420 mm seat width. Find a comfortable driving position with race-proven anthropometric design and adjustable cushions.
Extra-deep side bolsters, non-slip material on the shoulders, and adjustable lateral lumbar supports provide improved comfort during extended driving sessions. Seat cushions attach with velcro; alternative cushions available through Sparco.
Designed and developed at the Sparco OEM Composite Laboratory in Italy, QRT is a patented state-of-the-art technical process, based on aerospace technologies. It approaches the weight of a comparable carbon fibre seat at a lower price point.
- Homologation: FIA 8855-1999
- Material: QRT
- Non-slip fabric for shoulder and seat restraint
- Comfortable 420 mm seat width
- Divisible leg rest and seat cushion
- Lateral kidney supports
- Fixed using M8 lateral fastenings with 290 mm spacing
- Bottom mount for conventional mounting brackets
- Weight: 8 kg
- RennSport Cockpit V1/V2 (mounting plate may require drilling)
- Fits most sim racing cockpits (check with the cockpit manufacturer for details)
Drilling template for RennSport Cockpit V1/V2 can be found in the Downloads section
- Dimensions (L x W x H)97cm x 64cm x 60cm
- Volume weight74.5kg
- Sparco Pro 2000 QRT
- Seat rail set (L + R + handle + bolts)
- Mounting brackets (L + R + bolts)