Motorsport-grade quick release system.
The QR2 Base-Side (Type-M) is fully CNC-machined from a single block of billet aluminium, delivering rock-solid performance at the highest level.
The tapered shape is milled from a single aluminium block, using 5-axis CNC technology. Precision manufacturing tolerances result in a robust connection between your Steering Wheel and Wheel Base.
The QR2 mechanical coupling was developed for use in real-world motorsport.
Ready when you are.
The QR2 Base-Side (Type-M) is specially designed to upgrade Podium Wheel Bases to QR2.
The Type-M features a durable, low-friction nickel coating that allows for fast and secure switching of steering wheels. Hot-swap between different wheel designs without needing to restart the sim or your Wheel Base.
EVERYTHING JUST CLICKS.
Steering Wheel attachment has never been easier. Simply bring the wheel towards the base and push to fit – no need to touch the quick release.
- Upgrades Podium Wheel Bases to QR2
- CNC-machined from a single block of aviation-grade billet aluminium
- Tapered shape naturally ensures a tight fit
- Precision 30 µm nickel coating for durability and easy detachment of Steering Wheels
- Connects to QR2 Wheel-Side, QR2 Pro Wheel-Side, QR2 Lite Wheel-Side
- Podium Wheel Base DD1
- Podium Wheel Base DD2
- Podium Racing Wheel F1®
- CSL Universal Hub
- CSL Universal Hub V2
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel McLaren GT3 V2
- CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC
- CSL Steering Wheel BMW
- CSL Steering Wheel P1 V2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® Esports V2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- ClubSport Steering Wheel F1® PS4 from Podium Racing Wheel F1®
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 / V2.5 X
- ClubSport Steering Wheel BMW GT2 V2
- ClubSport Steering Wheel RS
- ClubSport Universal Hub V2
- ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox
- Podium Hub
- Podium Steering Wheel BMW M4 GT3
- To use a Wheel Base fitted with this product, the Steering Wheel must also be equipped with a QR2 Wheel-Side, QR2 Pro Wheel-Side, or QR2 Lite Wheel-Side.
- Click here for all the details about QR2.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2cm x 11cm x 6.7cm
- Volume weight: 17kg
- QR2 Base-Side (Type-M)
- Allen key 5 mm
- 1x Quick Guide